Monday, January 22, 2007

Welcome to Spank My Monkey!

Hello and welcome to Spank My Monkey! All we do in the SWACnation is back each other inanities. Waldo banned "The Dog" and now we'll go on a Quixote-like quest to pretend that we're the victims of the left. We can say nothing better than "I got your back Dog!" and "Good post SWACgirl!" We will defend bigots, racists, and homophobes. Please look at us. We swear we're not doing this for attention that our parents did not give us.


Check back for more episodes of our stupidity over here in SWAC Virginia!

4 comments:

cafe de emporia said...

Hey! What an hilarious site! I'm sure STD will get a kick out of this! He's always been one for a good laugh! But I must confess, you almost had me fooled...for a second, I thought you were talking about OUR SWAC bloggers, but then read your part about SW Virginia and then I realized that you were just doing a parody of us...clever...

Spank My Monkey said...

Yeah. Screwed up on my first post. Probably won't be the last.

How's the cigar business?

Beltway Progressive said...

How can I be a victim? I wanna be a victim, too.

Where do you think Maxfield got the picture of "law books" for his profile? From his law office? Nope. From an on-line auction

cafe de emporia said...

Oh, yes. You think WE'RE doing this? We're not, but we love the publicity. I think it was even Adam Sharp that said, "Any publicity is good publicity." So what if they are embarassing the pants off themselves? It makes our cause all the more stronger.